Trying to make a tyrolean


I've been trying to get the shape of a Tyrolean style had right. I made this hat with an oval top, then increased the center of the front every other row, then added the brim. It came out cute but not exactly the shape I was looking for. I think next I'll try to make some kind of pear shaped top, I have a good idea of how I'm going to do it. Also I think that making the top separate from the rest of the hat and then sewing the two pieces together would make a better shape. I thought about making it fpdc's also but this is chunky yarn and I didn't want it to be super extra thick : D
Of course that can be changed in my next one...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, very nice designs that I like hats too great.http://www.marifetane.com/

    ReplyDelete