All day project.. well not really



I made this last night, and worked on the pattern for two hours.. I've been working on it again for two hours, taking pictures and charting it out.. now I realize I've made a mistake in the 8th row of a 15 row chart so I have to go back and do it all over since I didn't save the chart file, just the pic of it.. ahhh Then I have to actually write it all out. So much easier to make these then to figure out how lol

update:  finally finished it!  So glad to be done. This pattern is going to be tested before it is posted, I'm hoping only a few days but we'll see.It shall be called "Awesome Cubes"   : D

No comments:

Post a Comment