I'm still alive

I've been feeling like I should post something but haven't known what to post. I've been working on three different things at once. One is a double knit hat from this pattern. The second is a blanket that I'm making for my son, and the third is another hat for a friend. By the looks of it I'll have them all done at the same time. The blanket I am doing on my knitting machine, I have never been able to make a knitted blanket by hand, it's very scary to me, I just don't know if I'd have the patience to finish it. So next time I post I'll have three projects to post for.   : )

1 comment:

  1. I found your site on BlogCatalog and would love to include it on PostZoom.com

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps consumers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please visit http://postzoom.com/register.aspx (yes, it’s completely free).

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete