Blue, yoked, knit tee





This is a yoked tee-shirt that I made this week. This is my first yoked project that I made this way and I'm now in love with it and am working on making a long sleeve in grey right now. Some quick notes- I used caron simply soft yarn, I started by casting on 126 on size 8 circular needles. I did the neck back and forth in knit 3 purl 3 rib then started increasing every other row, with one stitch in between increases,in the round, divided as 25 for sleeves, 38 for front and back. Increasing until there were 51 stitches for the sleeves. Placed sleeves on stitch holders, cast on 8 around the armpits, and knit stockinette st for 80! rows, then 4 rows on knit 3 purl 3 rib and bind off, then went back to the sleeves and did 4 rows of knit 3 purl 3 rib and bind off. This took a much longer time than I wanted but I am very happy with the results, especially in this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment