Short sleeve bolero



This is a crocheted bolero I made over a couple days in April. I didn't write out the pattern for this one. It's all straight double crochet, nothing fancy, except for the border. I did four rows of single crocheting in front loop, then single crochet in back loop, repeat around. I think this looks somewhat like the garter stitch in knitting. The sleeves were just done by crocheting around, I didn't make separate pieces then sew. I think it came out very nicely.





If you would like this bolero, just email me and I will try to type out the pattern for you.

2 comments:

  1. I would love a pattern for the bolero,its really cute.Thanks Deb.

    dwoodgate@bigpond.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing ilove it and i want to have th
    pattern with great thanks have a good time



    abida47715@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete